Wednesday 29 August 2012

Just to inform you all...

I have decided to remove both of the blog writers as authors. Neither were really active on the blog and when they did do a post i had to ask for them to do it, which i shouldnt need too.

What really annoyed me is that one of them had not posted for ages, and then made a post asking for MSW votes. I saw this on my blogger dashboard, however it was deleted just minutes afterwards. She may of changed her mind but she still should not of made a a post like that without permission.

I just want to say thank you to my former writers, although you are no longer at the Miss Magazine team you still helped contribute to the blog, I have sent you both a stardoll gift to say thanks, but for now its farewell to you both at Miss Magazine.

I think i will be better being the only writer, i love posting on this blog and do it all for you readers out there. I may concider having writers again in the future, but for now i will be writing alone.

__________________________________________________

September issue!

Although i didnt think i would be able to complete this months issue i have!

I have been away on holiday a lot but have worked really hard and pulled a few all nighters to complete the issue for all of you. I am really excited about it and i hope you all like it too.

The issue will be out September 1st, i hope you all read it, Many thanks