Friday 9 November 2012

Lottery Results!

Ok, we only got 30 entries for the lottery. I was hoping for 50 but realised that wasn't going to happen, so i have choose winners at random anyway. I used Random.org and if for example number 1 was chosen, the first comment would of won a prize.
Numbers 19,29,30,8,12 came up so the 19th, 29th, 30th, 8th and 12th commenter's won!
Heres the results, you must contact me on stardoll within the next 48 hours to receive your prize through the starbazzar.
SORRY TIME IS OVER TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!

Fashiongirl1290- Chanel tribute maroon tweed dress
Mangunmeetan- Hotbuys flower dress
Candycoolgal19- LE coral fringe shirt
Smiling.jojoo- Voile blush silk chifon dress
Crazy13_me- 2010 dress inspired by Betsey Johnson

Thanks to all who entered and there will be another when we get 100 followers. This is just my way of saying thank you to you all for joining this blog xx

1 comment: